Wednesday, January 14, 2009

S spotted

Spotted: Landing on worst-dressed lists everywhere for the recent Golden Globe awards, GG's Blake Lively wearing a (too)tight-fitting beaded satin gown with a thigh-high slit. Very tacky beauty pageant contestant of her, and she even forgot to do her hair. Looks like S needs a little advice on how to pull off a red carpet dress.



On the other hand, I just have to say that Eva Mendes looked so glamorous. I love the turquoise neckpiece she wore with the white Dior dress. I remember Cameron Diaz also wore turquoise jewelry paired with a Dior gown as well in a red carpet moment in 2007. If I'm not mistaken, they're both clients of Rachel Zoe's. Blake could've used something a little more fun like these looks.

6 comments:

  1. S' gown colour appears to be uh, BORING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love your post! I wasn't a fan of S's dress either. Cute from the waist up...waist down was a disaster

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer Eva Mendes and Cameron.But this,Eva...the dress is more cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog...love the colors and photo selections. when you get a chance, check mine out and tell me what you think, i'd love the feedback of a fashionita.
    www.swagger360.blogspot.com
    p.s
    the liquid leggingyou posted on the other day....WHOA!!!

    ReplyDelete