Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Shopaholic stylist du jour


Patricia Field is at it again. After 300 costume changes worth of mega fashion overdose in last year's Sex and the City movie, she dresses yet another shopaholic that puts Carrie's obsessive shopping to shame. Meet Rebecca Bloomwood, played by Isla Fisher in Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's gonna be out next month and I can't wait. I bet it's gonna be better than the book with all the yummy fashion eye candy.

Ah.. That smile says it all. Nothing beats the natural high we get from shopping.

Pat Field (right) and Vivienne Westwood(left) remind me so much of each other. They're both flamboyant and crazy cool lolas. I wanna be just like them when I get old :)


1 comment:

  1. ooohhh sori namen! i have a dior-ish heels like those of lola pat!!! BEAUTY HURTS. HEELS HURT LIKE BOYS. ahhaahahha

    ReplyDelete