Thursday, January 1, 2009

Blonde pixie cut, or not...

Last year was one hell of a roller coaster ride for me. I come out of it stronger and definitely wiser, despite the scars and bruises. I'm determined to make 2009 a rockin' year, with tons of creativity, productivity and positivity. I think I'll start it off with a beauty makeover. I wanna look like Agyness, my fave overexposed model of '08/thinspiration.
Right, like I have the guts to chop off and bleach out my long brown hair. I still have to think of something a little less drastic. I do heart Agyness so much though, especially her personal style, her accent, her own brand of cool. Why oh why wasn't I born british, blonde, and long-legged? Oh I forgot, my number one new year resolution, no more whining!


No comments:

Post a Comment