Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello my non-existent reader

My obsession for fashion magazines, which dates back to my early teen years has naturally progressed to an obsession for fashion blogs as well over the years. To say "I love fashion" or "I live for fashion" seems so cliché, so let's just say that I feel my brain is wired to automatically process everything I come across relating in any way to fashion. Whether I like it or not my brain just goes on auto focus that I just have to force myself to look away sometimes. I honestly tried running away from it but it didn't work. The artistry, the beauty, the creativity, the colors, the glamour, just lure me back in and I have decided to embrace it now more than ever by putting up my very own little fashion blog.


What better time to start blogging than now with all the holiday downtime. I'll probably be going out of town after Christmas though(beach here I come yeh!), but I'm really excited to have a new outlet for my fashion-related rants and raves and everything in between.


Merry Xxxmas!

Maison Martin Margiela Gift Bow Ring from eLuxury


No comments:

Post a Comment