Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fantastic Plastic Please

I've been obsessed with Melissa shoes ever since it was available here in the Philippines last year. I have a couple of pairs, but if I had the money I'd probably hoard every design! It's made of soft plastic so it actually molds to your feet, and they use recyclable plastic materials, very eco-chic! It's supposed to be comfortable and it is, but when you wear the designs like the ones I have which are about 4 to 5 inches high then it's still gonna kill your feet after a whole day of wearing them. (What women do for fashion, ugh!)

What I love most about Melissa shoes is that they're definitely unique, it's like you're wearing a shiny piece of candy. Just like candy I really can't get enough of them, they look good enough to eat and they actually smell really sweet. Most importantly, Melissa teams up with the most AMAZING designers. Check out their recent collaborations:


I melt whenever I see this Zaha Hadid + Melissa pair, an architectural masterpiece you can wear on your feet.




Vivienne Westwood + Melissa = LOVE!
Definitely on my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment