Monday, February 9, 2009

cute bag alert!




source: bag trends

I spotted this cute little bag on Little J in a recent episode of GG, and no I'm not gonna narrate like Gossip Girl again. :P The huge safety pin handle really makes it a stand-out, it's apparently from Bodhi bags. Zooey Deschanel was also carrying it in Yes Man, but I can't seem to find a picture of her with it. Zooey Deschanel rocked in that movie, literally and figuratively. I've always loved her, check out her quirky scooter helmet.



5 comments:

  1. OMG that is so cuuuute!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh wow!!! super nice!!!

    i want!! but ndi kasya ung stuff ko

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag is sooo COOl! love it.
    HAHA I saw that movie..I love love love Zooey
    ..I like her style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bukas na bukas eyes of zooey! zoom in! ehheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow i love the bag!

    Please check out http://vintage-tea.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete