Saturday, August 29, 2009

miss miss miss

I cannot believe Lady Gaga came to Manila and I missed it!







"When I'm writing music, I'm thinking about the clothes I want to wear on stage. It's all about everything altogether — performance art, pop performance art, fashion. For me, it's everything coming together and being a real story that will bring back the super-fan. I want to bring that back. I want the imagery to be so strong that fans will want to eat and taste and lick every part of us." -Lady Gaga



This girl definitely did her homework. Looks like she got the formula for fame down to a T. I seriously think she's gonna be something like the Madonna or Kylie of our generation and may even reach Michael Jackson fame levels. With all her crazy antics, who knows? It's all about the packaging and as she said, the imagery that people associate you with and this lady likes her imagery strong and succulent. The sunglasses, the catsuits, the hot pants, the bold shoulders. Let's not forget the avant-garde dresses, adorned with anything from crystal origami pieces to plastic bubbles or shiny parts of a disco ball. Show-stopping, outrageously flashy fashion in all its glittery glory. She's not called Gaga for nothing.

Signing on again. I missed blogging.


No comments:

Post a Comment